• DOWNLOADS
  • SUPPORT
  • CONTACT
  • DISTRIBUTORS
wave

Pocket Wave

2012 Tabou Pocket Wave

REAL WORLD WAVE BOARD

More fun for everyone! Quick as ever, the new shapes are better in the waves than before. Whether back or Front foot surfing,  the shapes are always loose, fast and extremely agile. They shine with a huge wind range, first-class acceleration and explosive speed make them the first choice for all side onshore conditions. The Thruster set up offers tight turns with full control.

FABIEN ABOUT R&D

We have all shapes completely revised. Most we have set ourselves apart with the new rocker line and the new rail shapes. We did not want anything off the speed but we wanted a much nicer bottom turn.  Now you can push on your front foot like on the Da Curve and haunt the Pocket waves with full speed through the bottom turn. The thruster set up should work perfectly for all conditions, but of course you can still use them in bump and jump conditions with a single fin.
Pocket Wave

ROSS WILLIAMS

“I monitor the conditions on the spot carefully, and if it `s not really perfect enough for the Da Curve  I take the Pocket. It´s no second choice, but simply allows me to get the best from the day. I get smoothly and quickly where I want to be, and can do just what goes through my head. “

PETER GARZKE

“The Pocket is with me on every trip!”

BOTTOM LINE

If you are looking for a board for all wave conditions, the Pocket is your choice. Optimized for “gusty real world conditions” the Pocket is fun in all situations- bump and jump, wave or flat water tricks, you can´t go wrong!

T-Lab Zinger

boardseekermag.com

windsurfers.de

TECHNOLOGIE DETAILS

TECHNOLOGIE DETAILS: 1. FlexLight CK

2014 Pocket

2013 Rocket