• DOWNLOADS
  • SUPPORT
  • CONTACT
  • DISTRIBUTORS
cross
ride

Rocket

Jump On

The Rockets are a constantly developed board. We work on the shapes year round to be sure that when we come up with a new design, it is significantly better than what we currently have. This year the 125 and 145 have been completely re-worked to deliver the magic carpet ride that you have come to expect from one of the greatest freeride boards on the market.

Standard Construction: “PERFORMANCE/DURABILITY” The best balance of strength to weight ratio. A combination of Glass with a PVC sandwich make it stronger longer. This construction is our most popular... It gives value and performance that is hard to beat!

Fabien Vollenweider says

The freeride game is a lot of fun for me! When I am designing a new board, I have to use all my knowledge and experience to create a board that goes fast like a Manta, turns like a 3S and is alive and free as the Pocket! When all that comes together, we are ready to introduce a new size; this year the 125 and 145 represent some of my best work yet!

Details

The newly designed 125 and 145 offer more planing and better top end acceleration for 2011. The Rocker has been smoothed out for quicker acceleration. New outlines combined with a small winger on the tail give unmatched top end and life to these new designs. The Rocket 145 has increased it’s length for smoother planning while the 125 creates a new shape that has an increased double concave entry in the nose area allowing for a smoother ride. Both of these new weapons come with multiple strap positions to dial in improvers as well as experts. The standard construction is the best compromise for strength to weight performance. Tough and durable, this is a board that will last the test of time.

Construction

PVC full sandwich

Bottom line

If you want a great shape with performance and value in mind,  this is your choice!
A fast freeride board that is very easy to use. It is tough and dependable while being tons of fun to ride! It handles everything well and loves any condition you can throw at it. Suits all rider types (short board beginners to experts).

2014 Pocket

2013 Rocket